What happens when you combine Cali Bamboo's Fossilized® manufacturing process with eucalyptus flooring? Stunning wood grains similar to traditional hardwoods but with significantly superior durability, plus all the eco benefits of a rapidly renewable material.
Though eucalyptus has the appearance of an exotic or reclaimed hardwood, it also has all the green benefits of rapidly renewable material reaching full mass every 14 years. Additionally, harvesting eucalyptus doesn’t kill the tree. The trimmed segments simply regrow, in place, eliminating habitat and soil degradation and erosion.
- Rapidly Renewable Hardwood.
- Drought-Tolerant / Grows Globally.
- Natural Termite & Insect Repellent Properties.
- One of the most green and renewable materials in the world.
- Janka tested at 3500+ lbs.
- 50-year residential warranty.
- 10-coat scratch resistant finish.
- Ultra-low VOC; no added urea formaldehyde.
- Installs easily with glue-less Click-Lock installation over all subfloors, including radiant heat.
- Durable, Pet & High Heel Friendly Flooring.
Eucalyptus also has the added ability to adapt and thrive in some of the driest environments across the globe which can help reduce water consumption and transportation requirements.
Why is it Durable?
GreenClaimed® Fossilized® Eucalyptus Flooring undergoes a proprietary manufacturing process that makes it flooring twice the density of any other hardwood floor in the world with a score of more than 3500+ on the Janka hardness test.